Climate Students focuses on the following objectives:
1) To enhance the capacity of the University of Waterloo’s Interdisciplinary Centre on Climate Change (IC3).
2) To connect and engage students in innovative, tangible interdisciplinary activities related to climate change, both on and off-campus.
3) To encourage participation in local, national, and international climate change focused events and conferences which support our mission.
4) To facilitate interdisciplinary collaboration between students, academic institutions, government, and community organizations, in pursuit of joint research and action opportunities.
5) To co‐ordinate internal and external information exchange through public seminars, technical workshops, and other activities.
6) To host social events and activities open to all students and faculty to meet and interact with their peers.